IBM DAT320 Cartridge 160GB
IBM-branded backup storage products have spread all around the globe because of their unbeatable reliability, wider availability, better compatibility and other exclusive features. In all IT product segments, IBM has maintained a very large customer base for many years. Its loyal customers do not switch to competitors’ devices due to the trust they have in the superior efficiency level. Multiple-capacity DAT (Digital Audio Tapes) are built tough for backup security of business organizations.
Cost efficient technology
IBM DAT-320 tape format is the new entrant in medium range market that has compact drives and cartridges for complex storage environments.
- 46C1936 is the robust tape engineered specifically for the DAT-320 drives.
- Media capacity is perfect for today’s medium-scale storage needs. With 160GB recording space, voluminous workgroup data (160/320 GB) can be preserved.
- Confidently carry these compact 46C1936 tapes in your busy data centers.
- The drives run smoothly while consuming lesser energy. The IT staff can easily install them, whereas the increased durability of the cartridge shell enables fast archiving of valuable client data and other documents.
- 86GB/hour processing speed matches the enterprise workgroups and other data rich applications.
|Tape Technology:||Storage media – DAT|
|Storage Capacity:||160 GB (Native)/320 GB (Compressed)|
|Tape Length:||153 m|
|Media Included Qty:||1|